What is rebranding?Rebranding a business is a whole range of works that change the external image, create new services, affect internal business processes: mission, ideology of the company, structure, philosophy, and positioning.
What a rebrand brings:
- enhances the uniqueness of the corporate identity
- helps to attract a new target audience
- helps to raise the brand awareness
The DOs of how to rebrand your business:
- DO an analysis.
- DO brand consistency.
- DO reformulation.
- DO meet the market conditions.
- DO scope of the new sphere.
The DON’Ts of rebranding a business:
- DON’T focus your rebranding on simply re-designing
- DON’T use your competition as the focus of your rebranding strategy
- DON’T forget to interview your customers
- DON’T forget about the internal environment.
- DON’T Forget to Establish Brand Metrics